Pages

Tuesday, February 16, 2016

New Season New Blog

A new season calls for a new platform!  Over the last few months my love and desire for writing has exploded, so it is time to create a space for this passion.  Welcome everyone to my new blog Breath of Life.  I hope to still jump in at Make it Cozee every so often but I'll be spending most of my days here. 

I was bouncing back and forth with names and chose this one because it suits what I want to share. I'll be writing about how I see God in my everyday, the smallest moments of life.  How His word has helped to shape the woman I am today, and the wife and mom I hope to become in the future.  It's the perfect description of my past, my present and future.  

I didn't grow up with the most stable family. At sixteen, I was going through the motions of life, alive on the outside but the weight of the baggage I carried inside was crushing me to death.  BUT that's when  God grabbed a hold of me and slowly but surely started breathing life back into my dry bones.  He healed those wounds and hurts.  He placed scars of remembrance, but took away the pain. 

It's been more than a decade and I still see God's breath of life in my everyday life.  He can take a situation that is awful or looks doomed and turn it for the good.  I see him doing it now and I know he will continue to breathe life into my little moments in the future.  

 I believe words are powerful and my hope is that you see how real God is through my struggles, my victories, and thoughts.  May he breath into your life as he did and continues to do so for me. 

I would love to walk this journey with you so feel free to leave a comment and introduce yourself.  You can get to know me better in the About Me section.

Thanks for stopping by! 

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

1 comment:

  1. Congrats Patty! I'm so excited for this new journey. Love the name!

    ReplyDelete