Pages

Friday, April 29, 2016

My Bouquet

I love what Corrie Ten Boom says:
Whenever someone made a remark or compliment about her/her life she received it as a flower.  At the end of the day she lifted up the bouquet of flowers and said “Here you are, Lord, it is all Yours."

Today I was able to share my heart with a friend.  I told her about the hurts that I've experience and my less than perfect childhood.  She told me that I've come a long way.  I remembered what Corrie said.  Yes, I have come a long way!    I'm no longer that depressed and broken girl.  All that I have and who I am today is all because of the Lord.  Any goodness that is in me comes from what he has taught me.  I lift up my bouquet to Him.  

As John 15:5 says:
“I am the vine; you are the branches. If you remain in me and I in you, you will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing."

I'm continually seeing the truth of this verse.  In high school He gave me a fresh start and since then I never left His vine.  I learn from Him something new each day; how to be the wife, the mom, the friend He wants me to be.    Over the years I've seen the fruit.  I'm not where I need to be, but I thank God that I am not where I use to be! :p

Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments:

Post a Comment