Pages

Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Overwhelmingly Grateful


Yesterday was a mix of emotions that were all engulfed in this overwhelming feeling of gratitude.  This life, that first day, it was a dream come true for me.  So today, a prayer of gratitude. 

Thank you Lord for giving me the honor of being the mom to this bold and confident little lady.   Thank you that I got to soak in every special moment of this big day with her.

I will always remember hearing her ask everyone around the house if they are so excited for her that she is starting kindergarten.  You have given her a light and I pray that she shines bright in her classroom and in the school.  May she always know  You are there with her in any of her struggles that.




Thank you for the peace and for friends who are there for support when fear arises. You say in Isaiah 41:10 that you are always with me and I know You are always with her.  I trust her in Your hands.  Thank you for the community of ladies you have given me to walk this life with.


I give You my gratitude for this little guy who loves his sister so much.  For the strong bond that they have built.   Would you give me the wisdom and continue to show me how to help them strengthen their bond.  May they always take care of one another and be quick to forgive when one hurts the other.

  I thank you for letting me be the wife to this wonderful man.  He may not understand my madness but he always shows his support.  He's always there and is patient with my incessant picture taking.   Bless him for being such an amazing, loving dad and husband.




Thank you for this perfectly imperfect family. Show me everyday how to care for their needs.  Help me to embody the fruits of the spirit in Galatians 5:22-23, love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control so I can nurture them and show them the love that you have shown to me.

I would have none of this without you and today I offer up my gratitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment